Aposense respects your privacy. This policy explains the accepted privacy practices for Aposense's website at www.Aposense.com ("the Website"). It describes the ways Aposense collects and use your personal information on the Website and the rights and options available to you with respect to your information.
Personal Information that Aposense collects
Aposense does not knowingly collect your personally identifiable information without your consent.
When you register to receive news and announcements from the Website, Aposense may ask you to provide it with personal details such as your name and e-mail address.
Aposense may collect further information when you use any of the services on the Website (the "Services"). For example, Aposense may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Services, the duration of your sessions, the web pages that you visit, information that you read, content that you use, your communications with others through the Website, the Internet protocol (IP) address and the name of the domain that serve you to access the Website, and the geographic location of the computer system that you are using to access the Website.
Aposense may automatically gather this information, through the use of log files. If you are a registered user of the Website, the information Aposense gathers may be anonymous or in some instances personally identifiable. If you are not a registered user, than Aposense will not knowingly make use of any information which personally identifies you, except as specifically indicated in the policy.
Further information may be collected when Aposense exchanges communications with you, for example, if you submit a request to Aposense at email@example.com
What do we do with your personally identifiable information?
Aposense may use personally identifiable information for the following purposes only:
- to provide you with support and handle complaints;
- to provide you with the Services and to enable you to use them; to improve and customize your experience with the Services; to enable the development and improvement of the Services;
- to provide support, assistance and updates and to handle inquiries and complaints;
- to facilitate communication between you and Aposense, and between you and others;
- to contact you as and when Aposense believes it to be necessary;
- to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies as required;
- to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Services;
- to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Aposense, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to the Services;
- to transmit or transfer your personal information to locations other than your place of residence, as Aposense may deem necessary;
- to send you updates, news, announcements, to provide you with information pertaining to the Services and to provide you with further marketing and advertising material, subject to your prior indication of consent on the Website. At any time you may opt out of Aposense's mailing lists, by sending Aposense a request at firstname.lastname@example.org to cease sending you such materials. In any case, Aposense will not share your personal identifiable details with any advertisers, without your explicit consent;
- for any other purpose stipulated in this policy, or in the Terms of Service.
How do we use aggregated information?
Aposense may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information on the Website, including posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making available such information through the Website, or to users on the Website, or to Aposense's suppliers, partners and any other third party, at Aposense's sole discretion, provided however, that such information will not identify you personally and that Aposense will not knowingly, or intentionally use such information to reveal your identity without your consent, under the terms of this policy.
Aposense may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to properly operate the Website, to improve the quality of the Services, to enhance your experience, to create new services, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or services and for further internal and statistical purposes.
Sharing information with others
Aposense does not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties.
Aposense may share personally identifiable information with others in any of the following instances, or subject to your explicit consent:
- When you use the Services, or request for a third party's service through the Website, or when you use such service. In these cases, Aposense will share your information only to the extent required to facilitate your use of the Services;
- If Aposense is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Aposense, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Website;
- In any case where Aposense may reasonably believe that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical damage or damage to property;
- If Aposense organizes the operation of the Website within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if it is acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
- Aposense may also share personally identifiable information with companies or organizations connected, or affiliated with it, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies partnerships, and parent companies, with the express provision that their use of such information must comply with this policy.
Aposense reserves the right at all times to review retain and disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.However, by doing so Aposense does not either expressly or impliedly endorse, affirm or in any manner assume any responsibility for such communications.
The cookies may contain a variety of information, such as the content of search queries, the Website's pages you have accessed, session durations and IP addresses.
Some of the Cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies may be saved on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block Aposense's cookies, then please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of the Website, or certain features thereof.
Aposense implements systems, applications and procedures to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance. Therefore, although Aposense takes great efforts to protect your privacy, it does not guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that the Website and Aposense's databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse, or that your private communications on or through the Website will remain private.
Aposense may change and update the terms of this policy from time to time. All substantial changes will be notified on the Website and take effect 30 days following their initial posting. Other changes will take effect 7 days after their initial posting on the Website, unless Aposense amends the policy to comply with legal requirements. In the latter cases the amendments will become effective as ordered, or required.
Your continued use of the Website after the changes to this policy have taken effect constitutes your acceptance of the amended terms. If you do not agree with any of the amended policy, then you must avoid any further use of the Website.
You may send Aposense requests, responses, questions and complaints, by contacting Aposense at email@example.com
(Aposense, 5-7 Odem St., P.O Box 7119, Petach-Tikva 49170, Israel).